- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
MetaShield Ltd. collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide MetaShield Ltd. with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- [Add any other ways MetaShield Ltd. collects data]
How will we use your data?
MetaShield Ltd. collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send you information specific to your website.
If you agree, MetaShield Ltd. will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
The following companies are used in the provision of services by MetaShield Ltd.:
GoDaddy Media Temple, Inc. d/b/a Sucuri – Website Security & Monitoring
Cloudways – Secure Hosting
Teamwork – CRM & Project Management
When MetaShield Ltd. processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
MetaShield Ltd. securely stores your data in a secure database which is only accessible by authorized MetaShield employees.
If you become a customer of MetaShield Ltd. will keep the data you provide us for indefinitely. Once you cease being a customer of MetaShield Ltd., we will delete your data within 90 days.
MetaShield Ltd. would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop MetaShield Ltd. from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of the MetaShield Ltd. Group.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be removed from marketing lists.
What are your data protection rights?
MetaShield Ltd. would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request MetaShield Ltd. for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that MetaShield Ltd. correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request MetaShield Ltd. to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that MetaShield Ltd. erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that MetaShield Ltd. restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to MetaShield Ltd.’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that MetaShield Ltd. transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Create and store your account
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Necessary – Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
- Analytics – We use Analytical cookies to understand how visitors interact with our website. These cookies help provide information on metrics the number of visitors, bounce rate, traffic sources and how users interact with web pages. We use Google Analytics and Facebook Analytics to help us improve user’s experience on our website.
- Advertising – Advertisement cookies are used to provide visitors with relevant ads and marketing campaigns. These cookies track visitors across websites and collect information to provide customized ads.
How to manage cookies
You can control which cookies are used during your visit to our website by clicking on the ‘Manage Cookies’ option from the cookie settings menu.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that MetaShield Ltd. has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Data Protection Commissioner’s Office.
Postal Address: Data Protection Commission
21 Fitzwilliam Square South